Akar-Flo-Air Floating Aerators are carefully designed and manufactured for Durability and Energy Efficiency. The aerators deliver rated Dissolved Oxygen output with the least possible energy consumption in its range. In order to make the Aerators affordable to large segment of users, Akar offers four options as mentioned. No wonder than that in the face of competition from well established manufacturers from the west; Akar-Flo-Air Aerators enjoy excellent reputation and demand. Some of the superior technical features of Akar-Flo-Air Aerators are given below:
- All Round Balanced Design Precision crafted components: Akar-Flo-Air Aerators operate round the clock all through the year under adverse conditions. The design imparts robustness and good appearance with durability and efficiency. One of the most important reasons for Akar-Flo-Air AeratorsÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¢ÃÆÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã
Â¾ÃâÃÂ¢ superior performance is due to the precisely engineered and manufactured components and balanced rotating assemblies. Imbalance of rotating parts is one single most prominent source of failures of floating aerators.
- Hardened and Dynamically Balanced shaft and impellers: All MS/CS shafts in Akar -Flo-Air Aerators are chrome hardened and dynamically balanced. This drastically improves the strength and imparts smoother flow of directing water jet. Balanced design ansures trouble free operation of Akar -Flo-Air Aerators for years.
- Centreless Grinding of Water / Oil Seal surfaces: All shaft surfaces in contact with Water / Oil seal are centreless ground to ensure trouble free and leak proof working for a long duration. This enables smooth operation of the aerator reducing friction drag and seal life.
- Impeller Protecting Steel Net:Optionally a Stainless Steel Net is provided to protect the impeller from getting damaged by hrd materials such as flints and stones.
- Coupled shaft fecilitates ease of servicing and dismounting of motors:The central shaft is generally coupled to facilitate easy removal in case of problem with motors. The coupled assembly allows easy dismounting of motors from the assembly without having to dismantle the entire aerator. This means simple and easy removal and reassembly leading to low down time.
Akar has been manufacturing Akar-Flow_Air Aerators for the last twenty plus years for a vast variety of applications. Many of them are operating in slaughter houses, denim factories and chemical plants where operating conditions are very tough and so different from each other. Akar has learned to design their equipment such that meets all these operating conditions with equal ease. Over the years Akar has developed designs to match many specific and tougher operating conditions.
Superior Features of Akar-Flow_Air Aerators
Well established oxygen and mixing performance.
Easy and flexible installation.
Supply at short notice.
No elaborate arrangements needed to install equipment.
For dis-assembled units, easy assembling procedure.
For higher capacity units specifically designed mooring arrangements
Can be added easily to existing Waste Water Treatment Plant.